Dr. Charles Henry Wheeler has over 40 years of experience in radiology and osteopathy medicine across Texas. He attended The University of Texas and received his BA in Biology, then completed his DO at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Wheeler has performed well over 13,000 cases at the Open Air MRI of Lubbock.
Dr. Wheeler specializes in mammography, ultrasounds, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, plain film interpretations and all other major radiologic procedures. Dr. Wheeler is board certified by The American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, a member of The Radiological Society of North America, as well as The American Osteopathic College of Radiology, and is professionally associated with the American Osteopathic Medical Association and Texas Osteopathic Medical Association.
- 1968- Graduated from The University of Texas with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- 1976 – Received DO from Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1976-1977 – Completed internship at Columbia Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- 1977-1980 – Completed residency at Columbia Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- 1980-1983 – Military Service at Dyess Air Force Base
- 1983-Present- Served at more than 20 hospitals and medical centers across Texas
- 2007- 2015 – Contracted work with Grace Clinic®
- 2016-Present – Officially joined the Grace Clinic® team
How to Safely Get Children Outside During the COVID-19 Pandemic
PSA: SKINCARE EXPERT WARNS ABOUT INFECTION VIA MOSQUITO
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Submit your appointment request below. On receiving your information, a Grace Clinic® representative will contact you with your
appointment details and confirmation.