Grace Health System®, located in Lubbock, Texas, is seeking a Staff Accountant to join our team. We pride ourselves on our core value of patient-centered care, focused on delivering the highest quality value and a superior patient experience.
Come be a part of an award winning team! For several years running Grace has been voted “Best Medical Clinic” by readers of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal and “Best of the West Health Clinic” by KCBD viewers. We are currently home to 50+ providers and are looking for excellent talent to join our team as we continue to grow.
Enough about us, let’s talk about your qualifications!
The Staff Accountant will be knowledgeable with accounts payable procedures and practices. He/she will be expected to efficiently analyze and solve problems while working with various deadlines. Preparing detailed financial reports will be an integral part of the job. Along with strong financial and analytical skills, the employee will exhibit professionalism and confidence when communicating with other departments and outside contacts, both orally and in writing.
Here’s what you will need:
- Completion of a four year accounting/finance degree
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a health care accounting setting
- Experience with various accounting packages, electronic spreadsheets, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll systems
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to confidentially maintain financial records
- Must be detailed oriented
- Confident and effective written and oral communication skills
- CPA license
What’s In It for You:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer match 401(k)
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation time
Apply online now!
Difficulty uploading your resume? Email it to HR@gracehealthsystem.com.
Grace Health System® is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action in recruitment of its employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and sexual orientation, or genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. Grace Health System® employs only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Women and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply