Grace Health System®, located in Lubbock, Texas, is seeking an RN to join our team. We pride ourselves on our core value of patient-centered care, focused on delivering the highest quality value and a superior patient experience.
Come be a part of an award winning team! For several years running Grace has been voted “Best Medical Clinic” by readers of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal and “Best of the West Health Clinic” by KCBD viewers. We are currently home to 50+ providers and are looking for excellent talent to join our team as we continue to grow.
Enough about us, let’s talk about your qualifications!
Here’s what you need:
- Current Texas license
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications
- Able to work nights
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to perform assigned patient care related tasks according to educational preparation or skill level
- Two years experience in a med/surg care unit
- Strong communication skills
And to seal the deal, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Shift differentials
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer match 401(k)
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation time
Grace Health System® is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action in recruitment of its employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and sexual orientation, or genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. Grace Health System® employs only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Women and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply