Grace Health System®, located in Lubbock, Texas, is seeking a Lab/Imaging Coordinator to join our team. We pride ourselves on our core value of patient-centered care, focused on delivering the highest quality value and a superior patient experience.
Come be a part of an award winning team! For several years running Grace has been voted “Best Medical Clinic” by readers of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal and “Best Health Clinic” by KCBD viewers. We are currently home to 50+ providers and are looking for excellent talent to join our team as we continue to grow.
Enough about us, let’s talk about your qualifications!
Here’s what you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Working knowledge of insurance companies and medical scheduling
- Experience using Microsoft based system
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients by phone
- 2-5 years medical office experience: scheduling and/or insurance
- Pre-certification/pre-authorization experience
- Experience using an electronic medical record system
And to seal the deal, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer match 401(k)
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation time
Grace Health System® is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action in recruitment of its employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and sexual orientation, or genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. Grace Health System® employs only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Women and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply