Grace Health System located in Lubbock, Texas is seeking Registered Nurses to join our team. We pride ourselves on our core values of patient-centered care, focus on delivering the highest quality value, and a superior patient experience.
Come be a part of an award winning team! For several years running Grace has been voted “Best Medical Clinic” by readers of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal and “Best of the West Health Clinic” by KCBD viewers. We are currently home to 50+ providers and are looking for excellent talent to join our team as we continue to grow.
Enough about us, let’s talk about your qualifications!
- Current Texas nursing license
- One year or more of surgical, critical care and/or outpatient surgery experience
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Able to perform assigned patient care related tasks according to educational preparation or skill level.
- Two years experience in ER
- Strong communication skills
And to seal the deal, we offer:
- Competitive pay.
- Specialty shift differentials
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer match 401(k).
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation time.
Grace Health System is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action in recruitment of its employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and sexual orientation, or genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. Grace Health System employs only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Women and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply