Are you hungry for a unique employment opportunity? Tired of late nights, multiple jobs, and no benefits? Consider changing your career direction to the Health Care Food Service Industry and begin using your passion for food by working with a team that strives to change the perception of hospital food. Grace Health System® is looking for a new team member to help our business grow. This will be a full time position for the right candidate.
Grace Health System®, located in Lubbock, Texas, is seeking a Chef to join our team. We pride ourselves on our core value of patient-centered care, focused on delivering the highest quality value and a superior patient experience.
Come be a part of an award winning team! For several years running Grace has been voted “Best Medical Clinic” by readers of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal and “Best Health Clinic” by KCBD viewers. We are currently home to 50+ providers and are looking for excellent talent to join our team as we continue to grow.
Enough about us, let’s talk you!
Here’s what you will need:
- Either passed the ServSafe Food Protection Manager or able to within six (6) months of hire date
- 1-2 years food service cooking experience in Health Care or casual/fine dining restaurant
- Able to follow standard operation procedures, food safety regulation, recipes, guidelines, and sanitation duties as required
- Shifts include: mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Must be team player
- 1-2 years experience in food industry
And to seal the deal, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer match 401(k)
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation time
Grace Health System® is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action in recruitment of its employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and sexual orientation, or genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression. Grace Health System® employs only United States citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Women and under-represented groups are encouraged to apply